Fw: Pool Report 6

----- Original Message -----
From: Lucas, Fred [mailto:xxx@email.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 07:36 PM
To: Barnes, Desiree N.; Barnes, Desiree N.; McPhail, Taylor
Cc: FN-WHO-Press
Subject: Pool Report 6

Motorcade arrived at Hilton  at 7:06 pm.

Many enthusiastic people on the streets of DC waving and  cheering at the motorcade and taking pictures.

Awaiting the start of the big show.

- Fred Lucas
The Blaze

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 25, 2015, at 7:03 PM, Lucas, Fred  wrote:
>
> Press loaded into van at about 6:35 pm.
>
> Motorcade departed from White House at 7:02 en route to the Hilton for the WHCA Dinner.
>
> Fred Lucas
> The Blaze
>
>
>
>> On Apr 25, 2015, at 5:20 PM, Lucas, Fred  wrote:
>>
>> At 4:20 pm press loaded into Van after being notified POTUS was on the 16th hole of golf.
>>
>> Weather remained a a crisp lower 50s all day. Mostly cloudy. Pool didn't get a glimpse of POTUS golfing. Holding in the BK during the day.
>>
>> Exited Andrews AFB gates at 5:11 en route to White House:
>>
>> At 5:15 it began to rain lightly, so good timing.
>>
>>
>>
>> - Fred Lucas
>> The Blaze
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Apr 25, 2015, at 11:48 AM, Lucas, Fred  wrote:
>>>
>>> Motorcade entered Andrews Air Force Base gates at 11:36 a.m.
>>> Press vans parked pool at base Burger King at 11:39.
>>>
>>> From White House, the President's golfing partners today are:
>>>
>>> Marvin Nicholson
>>> Joe Paulsen
>>> Sam Kass
>>> Hasan Chandoo
>>>
>>> Fred Lucas
>>> White House Correspondent
>>> TheBlaze
>>> Mobile: (703) xxx-xxx-xxxx
>>> E-Mail: xxx@email.com
>>> Twitter: @FredLucasWH
>>>
>>> ________________________________________
>>> From: xxx@email.com  on behalf of Lucas, Fred
>>> Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:14 AM
>>> To: xxx@email.com; xxx@email.com
>>> Cc: xxx@email.com
>>> Subject: [WHCA Print] Pool report #1
>>>
>>> Pool loaded into van at 10:58 am. Slightly chilly day, 52 degrees. Departed North lawn  at 11:13. Did not spot POTUS.
>>>
>>>
>>> - Fred Lucas
>>> The Blaze
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WHCA Print" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to xxx@email.com.
>>> To post to this group, send email to xxx@email.com.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit >https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/whca-print/F8CF5041-18CB-49B9-B0D8-1044C3519640%40theblaze.com<.
>>> For more options, visit >https://groups.google.com/d/optout<.
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WHCA Print" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to xxx@email.com.
>>> To post to this group, send email to xxx@email.com.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit >https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/whca-print/1429976875337.73928%40theblaze.com<.
>>> For more options, visit >https://groups.google.com/d/optout<.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WHCA Print" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to xxx@email.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to xxx@email.com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit >https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/whca-print/4C8D5C0D-E37B-4FE9-9ADF-9A1DF68322BA%40theblaze.com<.
>> For more options, visit >https://groups.google.com/d/optout<.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WHCA Print" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to xxx@email.com.
> To post to this group, send email to xxx@email.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit >https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/whca-print/BFC1D63E-CC52-416F-94B1-6E3C3B2CA15F%40theblaze.com<.
> For more options, visit >https://groups.google.com/d/optout<.

Show Comments