----- Original Message -----
From: Jaffe, Greg [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 01:44 PM
To: Barnes, Desiree N. EOP/WHO
Subject: WH travel pool report 5 Goodbye California
The president's motorcade arrived at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar at about 1:30 pm PT. At the gate to the base there was a small cluster of a dozen anti-TPP protesters. One carried a sign that read TPP->climate change.
The president spent a few minutes with a viewing pen packed with well wishers and their families. There was a cheer as he waved goodbye and headed to the plane.
Air Force One was rolling at 1:44 pm bound for Joint Base Andrews.
HERE are the greeters:
• Kevin Faulconer, Mayor, San Diego, CA
• Sgt. Maj. Richard Charron, Sergeant Major, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
• Brig. Gen. Kevin Iiams, Assistant Wing Commander, Third Marine Aircraft Wing
• Sgt. Maj. Patrick Kimble, Sergeant Major, Third Marine Aircraft Wing
• Lt. Col. Donale Presto, Executive Officer, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
The Washington Post