Begin forwarded message:
From: Richard Latendresse >
Date: March 10, 2016 at 10:22:41 AM EST
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" >, "email@example.com" >, "firstname.lastname@example.org" >, "email@example.com" >
Subject: Foreign Pool Report - Top of Bilat - Obama/Trudeau
The pool spray lasted only about a minute and was essentially a photo-op, neither the President nor the Prime Minister making significant comments.
Both smiled warmly.
The President laughed when he was told by your pooler he had done a "pretty good job" with his "Bienvenue, mes amis!" (Welcome, my friends!), to which the Prime Minister added, in French, "We'll talk later."
A delegation of Canadian ministers stood in the back of the Oval Office:
- Stephane Dion, minister of Foreign Affairs
- Harjit Sajj, minister of National Defense
- Catherine McKenna, minister of Environment and Climate Change
Also in the room, we saw:
- Susan Rice, National Security advisor,
- Bruce Heyman, US Ambassador to Canada
- David MacNaughton, Canadian Ambassodor to the US.
TVA Nouvelles - Washington, DC
(202) xxx-xxx-xxxx, cell.