Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Nelson, Colleen" >
Date: April 20, 2016 at 1:30:02 PM GMT+3
Subject: Travel Pool Report #2 -- helo lift
On the tarmac, President Obama was greeted by several Saudi officials. A long, red carpet had been laid out at the foot of Air Force One's stairs.
The president spent a couple minutes saying hello to the assembled officials. Then, they all walked as a group toward Marine One, chatting as they strolled.
The White House sends along this list of greeters:
* Ambassador Joseph W. Westphal, U.S. Ambassasador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
* Mrs. Linda Westphal, Wife of U.S. Ambassador
* HRH Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, Governor of Riyadh
* HE Engineer Ibrahim Al-Sultan, Mayor of Riyadh Region
* Mr. Fahad Al-Saheel, Royal Protocol - Airports In-charge
The president departed in Marine One, headed to a landing zone and then to Erga Palace to meet with King Salman.
Colleen McCain Nelson
The Wall Street Journal