Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Nelson, Colleen" >
To: "Allen, Jessica L. EOP/WHO" >
Subject: Travel Pool Report #6 -- palace departure
After meeting for about two hours at Erga Palace, President Obama and King Salman emerged, walking together to the president's awaiting motorcade.
They retraced their earlier steps, strolling through the same corridor they walked when Obama arrived.
Members of the Saudi honor guard and law enforcement officers lined the path leading to the exit. The president and the king walked slowly, continuing their conversation as they inched their way outside.
At 4:18 p.m., the motorcade was rolling. A couple photos from Obama's departure are attached.
The White House sends along this list of U. S. officials in this afternoon's bilat:
1. T.H. Ashton Carter, Secretary of Defense
2. T.H. Susan Rice, National Security Advisor
3. T.H. Joseph Westphal, United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia
4. T.H. Lisa Monaco, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism
5. T.H. Benjamin Rhodes, Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications and Speechwriting
6. T.H. Josh Earnest, White House Press Secretary
7. T.H. John Brennan, Director, Central Intelligence Agency
8. T.H. Robert Malley, Senior Advisor to the President for Counter-ISIL & White House Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa, and the Gulf Region
9. T.H. Jeff Prescott, Senior Director for Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Gulf States
10. Mr. Sean Misko, Director for Gulf States
Colleen McCain Nelson
The Wall Street Journal