From: "Ballhaus, Rebecca" <email@example.com>
Date: December 5, 2020 at 9:10:45 PM EST
Subject: [WH Pool] Out of town pool report #4 -- rally over
Potus wrapped up at 9:01 p.m. after 1 hour and 40 minutes on stage.
A few highlights:
- He spent much of the rally talking about his own election, declaring himself the winner in Georgia (despite two recounts that have confirmed Biden's win) and complaining that the election was rigged.
- He criticized GA Gov. Brian Kemp as not tough enough and also took swipes at Brad Raffensperger, the GA secretary of state. He accused both of them of being afraid of Stacey Abrams.
- He complained about the media coverage of Hunter Biden
- He praised Perdue and Loeffler and called the January election "the most important congressional runoff probably in America"
- He played a video attacking Ossoff and Warnock and another video repeating claims of election fraud
The supporters standing near the pool were particularly vocal tonight. "He doesn't know what day of the week it is!" one supporter shouted of Biden. "Video doesn't lie!" another supporter yelled as Potus repeated his claims of election fraud. The crowd chanted "Stop the steal", "Four more years" and "Where's Bill Barr" at various points. When Potus brought Ronna McDaniel on stage, some in the audience shouted "RINO!"
Some supporters also shouted various things at the pool, including "Report fact!", "Write the truth" and "How do you look yourself in the mirror." When the video on election fraud played, one person shouted: "You guys should have found this stuff a long time ago." Security removed one attendee who repeatedly shouted at the pool while Potus was still speaking.
Pool is now heading back to AF1 and we will be wheels up shortly for the two-hour flight back to JBA.
The Wall Street Journal