From: Mineko Tokito [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:21 AM
Subject: [WHCA Foreign] [WH Pool] Foreign Pool Report #2 Visit of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak
Let me try this again. Per the Embassy of Malaysia, with extraordinary help from my colleagues, below is the delegation accompanying the Prime Minister on his visit:
1. PRIME MINISTER YAB Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak
2. MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS YB Dato' Sri Anifah Aman
3. MINISTER OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INDUSTRY YB Dato' Sri Mustapa Mohamed
4. CHIEF SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA YBhg. Tan Sri Dr. Ali Hamsa
5. AMBASSADOR OF THE MALASIA TO THE USA TYT Tan Sri Zulhasnan Rafique
6. SECRETARY-GENERAL, MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS YBhg. Dato' Seri Ramlan Ibrahim
7. DIRECTOR GENERAL, NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL Gen. (R) Tan Sri Zulkifeli bin Mohd Zin
as well as accompanying aides.
Other events during the Prime Minister's 3 day visit which started yesterday include a dinner tonight with the US ASEAN Business Council.
Tomorrow, the Prime Minister will be speaking at CSIS. He will also have a session with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
According to the Straits Times, the Prime Minister will also witness the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Malaysian Airlines and Boeing Aircraft Corporation. The New York Times reports that Malaysia Airlines will announce a deal to buy 8 widebody Boeing 787 jets during the Prime Ministers visit to the United States.
He will depart for Malaysia tomorrow evening.
Your foreign pool is now holding to be escorted to the pool spray.
Mineko Tokito Abe
The Yomiuri Shimbun
General Bureau of the Americas
Suite 802 National Press Building
529 14th st. NW Washington DC 20045
Office # (202) xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax # (202) xxx-xxx-xxxx
Cell # (202) xxx-xxx-xxxx